Skip to content

Make a complaint

A councillor conduct complaint can be made to the Independent Assessor in the following ways:

  • online complaint form below
  • phone: 1300 620 722 (8am-4pm Monday-Friday)

If a complaint is made vexatiously or for improper purposes, the complainant may be prosecuted under the amended Local Government Act 2009.

If the form below is not visible, please access the conduct complaint form via this link.

Last updated: 04 Apr 2022